ESR furnace can be used for:
Die steels, Ball-bearing steels, Steels for turbine and generator shafts, Superalloys for aerospace and power turbines, Nickel-base alloys for the chemical industry, Cold rolls, High nitrogen steels melting.
According to the power matching situation:
1. Busbar system
2. The electrode lifting mechanism is a column lifting type, with two driving methods: motor drive and hydraulic drive. The electrode arm is a new type of gold water cooled conductive cross arm
3. Fixed crystallizer mechanism
4. Fixed structure of bottom wooden box and steel ingot
5. Cooling water and its monitoring and alarm system
6. Hydraulic station and control valve system
7. Electrical control system
The electrical control system adopts a new type of variable frequency speed regulation - motor type regulator or microcomputer control, and can be configured with CRT display. The control and interlocking protection of various parts of the equipment are controlled by PLC.
Homogeneous, sound and directionally solidified structure
High degree of cleanliness
Free of internal flaws (e. g. hydrogen flakes)
Free of macro-segregation
Smooth ingot surface resulting in a high ingot yield